광고
광고
광고
광고

속초, 해수욕장 폭죽 소음 민원 대폭 줄어

계도요원 증원과 단속 시간 변경 등

김현우 기자 | 기사입력 2022/08/16 [10:18]

속초, 해수욕장 폭죽 소음 민원 대폭 줄어

계도요원 증원과 단속 시간 변경 등

김현우 기자 | 입력 : 2022/08/16 [10:18]

▲ <사진제공=속초시>     ©경기북부/강원 브레이크뉴스

 

[김현우 기자 = 경기북부/강원] 매년 여름 피서철 기간 중 고질적인 폭죽 소음과 매캐한 연기가 가득하던 속초해수욕장이 올해 속초시의 적극적인 노력으로 폭죽이 사라진 깨끗한 해수욕장으로 변모하고 있다고 전했다.

 

속초시에 따르면 지난 7월 9일 개장한 속초해수욕장에서는 현재까지 이렇다 할 폭죽 민원이 발생하지 않고 있으며, 실제 해수욕장 개장기간 동안 속초경찰서로 신고 접수된 속초해수욕장 관련 민원은 고작 8건 정도로 이마저도 모든 민원이 폭죽과 관련한 민원은 아닌 것으로 확인됐다.

 

과거부터 속초시는 매년 반복되는 폭죽 민원에 대응하고자 속초해수욕장 행정지원센터에서 폭죽금지 안내방송을 수시로 송출하고, 해수욕장 곳곳에 폭죽놀이 금지와 적발 시 과태료 대상임을 알리는 현수막을 여러 곳에 설치해 왔으며, 질서계도요원을 현장에 배치하여 폭죽 사용을 근절시키고자 노력해 왔다.  

 

그러나, 이러한 노력에도 불구하고 매년 큰 효과를 거두지 못함에 따라 올해부터는 단속활동을 강화하기 위해 해수욕장 개장 전인 7월 1일부터 질서계도요원을 사전 배치했으며, 근무인원도 기존 6명에서 8명으로 2명을 더 증원하고 근무시간은 기존 오후 4시에서 12시까지 운영하던 것을 폭죽사용이 집중되는 야간 시간대에 배치하기 위해 오후 8시부터 익일 오전 2시까지로 근무시간을 변경하여 운영하고 있다. 

 

또한, 해수욕장 백사장 곳곳에 야간에도 잘 보일 수 있도록 야광 재질의 폭죽 금지 팻말을 설치하여 방문객들이 해수욕장 내에서 폭죽 사용이 불법행위임을 인지할 수 있도록 하고 있다.

 

속초시 관계자는 “속초해수욕장에서 폭죽이 사라져 피서객들과 주변에 거주하는 주민들이 높은 만족도를 보이는 만큼 앞으로도 폭죽 없는 안전한 해수욕장을 유지해 나가기 위해 최선의 노력을 다하겠다.”라고 말했다.

 

hhxh0906@naver.com

 

*아래는 위 기사를 '구글 번역'으로 번역한 영문 기사의 [전문]입니다. '구글번역'은 이해도 높이기를 위해 노력하고 있습니다. 영문 번역에 오류가 있을 수 있음을 전제로 합니다. 

*The following is [the full text] of the English article translated by 'Google Translate'. 'Google Translate' is working hard to improve understanding. It is assumed that there may be errors in the English translation. 

 

Sokcho, beach firecracker noise complaints significantly reduced

 

Reinforcement of guidance personnel and change of enforcement time, etc.

 

[Reporter Kim Hyun-woo = Northern Gyeonggi/Gangwon] He said that Sokcho Beach, which was filled with the chronic firecracker noise and pungent smoke during the summer vacation season, is being transformed into a clean beach where the fireworks have disappeared with the active efforts of Sokcho City this year.

 

According to Sokcho City, there have been no complaints about firecrackers at Sokcho Beach, which opened on July 9th, so far. It was confirmed that there were no complaints related to the

 

In the past, Sokcho City has frequently sent out announcements about the prohibition of fireworks from the Sokcho Beach Administrative Support Center to respond to complaints about firecrackers that are repeated every year, and has installed banners in various places on the beach announcing that fireworks are prohibited and subject to fines if caught. Efforts have been made to eradicate the use of firecrackers by placing them on the scene.

 

However, despite these efforts, no significant effect was achieved every year, so from July 1, before the opening of the beach, officers in order to intensify enforcement activities from this year. The number of employees has been increased and the working hours have been changed from 8:00 PM to 2:00 AM the next day, from 4:00 PM to 12:00 PM, to be deployed during the night time period when the use of firecrackers is concentrated.

 

In addition, luminous firecrackers prohibiting signs have been installed throughout the white sand beach so that they can be seen clearly at night, so that visitors can recognize that it is illegal to use firecrackers on the beach.

 

An official from Sokcho City said, "As the firecrackers disappeared from Sokcho Beach, vacationers and nearby residents show high satisfaction, we will do our best to maintain a safe beach without fireworks in the future."

 

hhxh0906@naver.com

 

이 기사 좋아요
  • 도배방지 이미지

김현우, 속초시, 민원, 속초경찰서, 폭죽, 계도요원 관련기사목록
포토뉴스
1/17
많이 본 기사